View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 05:39 PM   #39
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-Creed_Defaultgirl+11-22-2003 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Creed_Defaultgirl @ 11-22-2003 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I also agree with that. Creed would never ever be the same if one of the guys left. There are so many great songs that have changed me so much. It's like they have written a perfect song for all the troubles we go through, and also the great times. And there are many parts of their songs that make good comebacks to "creedhaters" and just rude and mean people. One of the teachers at my school always gripes at me, (for no reason) If I would have had enough brains to think I would have repeated part of What If,
"... I know I can hold the hate inside my mind,
'Cause what consumes your thoughts controlls your life..."
I think she needs to hear that phrase, she happens to be pretty hateful. But I guess I should be nice, I don't want to stoop to her level.
(i need sunglasses like that! Dude, those are cool!) [/b][/quote]
Very well said, Creed DefaultGirl.

Jen, I know exactly what you're talking about, their music heals me too.

Hayley, I had a hard time listening to any of their music for a few days after all the this started too. But over the last few days it's been easier and I listened to one of my live bootleg cds for the first time since all of this happened today. I'm sure after some time, you will be able to listen to them again.

Relearn Love