View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 10:11 PM   #1
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Myles Kennedy sings Halleluja (Weststadthalle Esse,Germany 5-31-06)

The following message was found from a fan named Michael from Germany on alterbridgeband.net. Lots of cool stuff there in regards to their recent tours!

His message:

alright people....as some of ou might have read, at last nights show in Essen,Germany we got a special treat from our man Myles when he was perfoming a tribute to Jeff Buckly - a song called "Halleluja". We could tell that this was pure emotion to myles and he gave this 1000 times back to us fans. He had tears in his eyes and was shaking. as u will hear the complete crowd was suddenly quiet when he started playin it cause we all were touched. Since this was one of the coolest things i have seen the guys do, i want to share it will all of you. It goes out to all the Fans of the greatest band in the world and special thanks again to Mark, Myles, Brian, Flip and Michael for the best day/night in my life so far - you all rock so much and we appreciate it more than u will ever know !

Enough talk...listen to it now people. The quality isnt that good cause i chose to stand front row instead of taping but for that i think the quality is pretty descent ! I hope u all enjoy and feel free to share it with every AB fan around the world. If u put it up for download somewhere else, it would be nice to give credits to me, but you definatly SHOULD get credits to Myles, because he is just such an amazing singer and person !
Enjoy all,

Michael

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...67B3E33CD900CE