View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 08:02 AM   #17
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Al Qaeda in Iraq to Pope Benedict XVI: 'You and the West Are Doomed'

^ hey man, thanks for the data....i respect that

although, most of the early events mentioned are pre-AlQaeda, but let just assume that all are done by same motive holders........... the reason i called AlQaeda Fictitious was of the fact that the way AlQaeda name is used by many Governments as a mean to shut up the voice of theri liberal people against the war........ you can see from the data that you have provided, that its not even 1% of what those Governments have done in using AlQaeda as reason ............ and if i may reproduce your own words, you said that AlQaeda kill thousands of people around the world, you can see that in totallity and in most streachable association of events, you can see that in totallity , kilings associated with AlQaeda are far less then even 1% of what Governments do by holding AlQaeda as reason........ that use is surely Fictitious, i am sure by studying your own data, you will also conclude that Governments need to have more sound reason than just Alqaeda before it launches any of its adventurism in a muslim civillian area, killing thousands there, just in hope to prevent any remotely expected attack by the almost fictitious AlQaeda.......

on a side note, Chase i respect your opinion here, your right, you can see form the list you have provided that has also enhanced my information, you can see that most of the attacks are in muslim countires where majority killed are muslims and workers in and around US embassies, although you and i will surely disagree as for the purpose of those attacks, i will say that its not becuase of fanatisism but of revolt and anger for misdoings of US expressed in an evil and ill way, you will say that its targettted against pride and supremesy of AMerican nation, we will surely disagree upon that, but i respect your hatred for such groups, but i just hope that USA stop providing these groups more and more followers and more and more popularity and start acting in unison with muslim views and not against em, Friendship should be the goal of US activities and not just doing some rought war on muslim grounds leaving thousands of injured souls as prospective terrrorists.....

Last edited by bilal : 09-22-2006 at 08:11 AM.