View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 08:17 AM   #45
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: does he really need all those creed songs?

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) One more thing ..

Scott WAS the voice of Creed and he is proud of it (unlike his former bandmates)
Yeah, he's so proud that he doesn't accept Creed is over.

Quote: Besides, it makes much more of an impact to say you were the "VOICE" of a very successful, well-known band, than ... you were the guitarist.
So not true. How many guitar leyends do you know?. There are the same or even more than singers. Play a guitar it's a beautiful hability...and the most guitar players play more instruments and some even sing.

Quote: People typically don't care who's playing the guitar (or the bass; or the drums) ... they recognize the voice (unless you're a musician ... but I'm saying "most" people.)
Wow...so not true either!!!!!!!I see you don't play any instrument whatsoever to make this statment. The most of the people going to rock gigs play instruments and the most of the people i meet at the gigs are always interested to meet the guitar player. I personally care for the whole band when i am gonna to see a gig.