Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 01:12 AM   #7733
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Chocolate ..... its good to have a lot of em when your feeling unworthy...... it helps me a lot in that case....... the only trouble is that it melts very quickly....and becomes a sticky mess inside the rapper...... i mean, your on the move... you have this non-sense feelings catching you up.... you start gettin all those weird thoughts that you do when your in a crowded place or walking a crowded street .... all sort of people around you.... tall, short, old , young...........and your refelctive demon on life rolls up its kickstand and starts shooting in all directions....... then, yes, then Chocolates are a real exorcism pill..... but the damn thing melts so quickly...... i mean you stuff few bars in your pocket and while you finishes with the first one.....the rest of the stuff gets melted in your pocket....and you cant lick the good parts off the rappr in public, and even if you do it.... then be sure that some of it is either sticking on your nose or cheek or chin or somewhere..... damn.....
.....i love you he he you dont need an exorcism ...you just have a strong spirt of truth in you ...that sometimes does not reconize that part of you that takes good and peace for An Awnser Or A Closing Issuie but i promise ...you and i remind you ...God Will Never Fail You ... i,ll take the part thats sticking somewhere haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and on your nose cheek and chin
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done