View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #67
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Oh my gosh! Do you even read your posts?! Do you even know what contraception is? Contraception IS birth control. And no, birth control has NOT been around forever. Not condoms, not the patch, not the pill, not the ring, not the diaphram, none of it. The only method which could even be considered as being around forever is coitus-interruptus (pulling out before ejaculation). Maybe you just need a lesson in the English language, as you're trying to defend yourself but don't seem to know words like "contraception" or "divine."

I know you're trying to disprove me. I'm trying to disprove you too.

Yes I have delt with the verses. You said I don't see the whole picture because I delt with them individually. If you're referring to such verses as John 17:11 or 17:21 which basically state "be one in me even as me and my father are one." If that is literal, it means that we will be God or be Jesus Christ. The 6.5 Billion people on the world right now, as well as all that have and will live on the earth will all be in one body. I don't think it works like that. What about Ephesians 4:6, 1 Corinthians 8:6, Romans 15:6 or John 8:41 which say we have ONE God, the Father of Jesus Christ.

H-D

You are just wrong. We haven't had "the pill" but their have always been ways of getting around fertility.

Also, arguing with you has gotten pointless. I specifically show you verses where Jesus says the Father is in Me and I am in the Father, and you still refuse to acknowledge it. Not to mention the ENTIRE EARLY CHURCH believed in the trinity, and that the first MAJOR heresy, Arianism, was considered a HUGE affront to Christianity because it DENIED CHRIST BEING THE SAME AS THE FATHER.