View Single Post
Old 05-22-2005, 01:48 AM   #65
NakedSmurf
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Higher_desire,

First of all my brother has been a coverted mormon for the past 9 years (almost), His missionarie work took place in SLC. During his mission I vistited him and he tried to convert me (which didn't work obviously). During his mission he and his room mate would go to catholic and other churches and "take" as much literiture from the churches as they could find. Then go and meet up with other mormon missionaries and burn them for fun.

My brother, since his mission, still lives in SCL. He got married in THE Temple and IS an elder in the cult (oops I mean church) so I would say he knows what he is talking about. Also whan I was in SLC I spoke with other missionaries and they told me the same thing MEN GET PLANETS.

Now don't get me wrong some mormon people are nice and all but they tend to be very judgmental.

Now what the hell is this about marring and baptizing dead relitives to acending them in to the next level of heaven?? My brother baptized my (dead) Great-great Grandfather in to the cult (oops I mean faith) about 2 or3 years ago (creepy). So does that mean that I HAVE to put in my will that my brother can not marry or baptize me??