View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Your Top Ten Tremonti Gutiar Solos

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) well skittles mines aints in order either except for number 1 this is 2....from tremors...........BURRIED ALIVE, JUST DONE BEAUTIFULLY....... ...... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh now and peace be still skittles this is going to to turn in a truly top 10 i think, look what ya done skittles u know i,ll rock it all the way to number 1......
FREEDOM FIGHTER, you did,nt put yours in excact order i gave skittles the credit for that, the reason just to make us even more confused, we given it a reason to be and believe its understander will cometh, Have Mercy Upon Us In Jesus Name, Next Number 3 ....i feel we are going backwards, let see if i can fix turning this to a top 10 ok thats what happend alright number 10 was unforgiven the number 9 burried alive, so next would be number 8 ....sorry guys....everybody can post they top 10 mark solos they ways they wants mine just went this direction since i did,nt have time to post all 10...like skittles done his....