View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 08:21 AM   #71
geletmote
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I think I know what your talking about. I've seen the baseball thing they performed at, and that one performance on that talk show (can't remember now which one) but Myles is just...odd.

Odd in the way that he doesn't move. His facial expressions are almost non-exsistant. Almost like he has no feeling whatsoever for the lyrics or music. As far as the movements go, he shakes his leg excessively and hangs his arms over the mic stand as if he's been crucified. LMAO at that too. Man doesn't know how to work the crowd imo. He seems stuffy, and a bit snobbish, as if he's saying "look at me, look at what I've done". Sure Myles can sing, and hold notes, and hit the right range, (I just don't like listening to him) but for me, there's more to it than that. But that's just me.

I've seen Shinedown (their lead singer is kick ass), Seether, Submersed, 12 Stones live, and they all, every one of them have better lead singers/band as a whole when it comes to performance and execution of their music. Their lead singers can work it and sing it at the same time, and they do it well. Even though I've not seen them perform live, Aaron Lewis/Staind is damn good, you can see it in their videos. Godsmack too.

Thank you finally sum1 understands exactly what I mean, TERIB19 thats my explanation for you aswell.