View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 07:54 AM   #70
evyllsummer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) He seems stuffy, and a bit snobbish, as if he's saying "look at me, look at what I've done". Sure Myles can sing, and hold notes, and hit the right range, (I just don't like listening to him) but for me, there's more to it than that. But that's just me.

Snobbish? I know it MUST be possible for you to be MORE wrong, but nothing is coming to mind at present...you've got him mixed up with Stapp...Myles (along with every other member of AB) will stand outside in freezing temperatures talking to the fans after a show and signing whatever you want him to...Stapp, not so much, as in NOT EVER...if you're a Stapp fan, and you're talking about how MYLES is snobbish and arrogant, I think you need to find your way over to Merriam-Webster Online and redefine those terms for yourself...

Quote: hangs his arms over the mic stand as if he's been crucified.

If you're a Stapp fan, you are the LAST person to be throwing stones here...again, you seem to be a little mixed up, as you seem to be referring to the "Jesus Christ Pose" that Stapp the "Leather Messiah" has PERFECTED...seen a Creed video EVER? Watch WAWO and let's hear about your theories on simulated crucifixtion...

Quote: Odd in the way that he doesn't move. His facial expressions are almost non-exsistant.

Is that right? Well...I could find you TONS of pictures to prove you WRONG, but, well, we'll start here:

http://www.axlar.com/site/index.php?p=abp

if you need anymore, look around...

Last edited by evyllsummer : 12-11-2005 at 09:37 AM.