View Single Post
Old 01-01-2004, 02:58 PM   #14
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by JenRN) Is that the show were they had these women talking about him and said something in the lines of "I don't want to be with someone who was prettier than me" and he is SOOOO passionate, almost too passionate? I know there was one of those VH1 shows like that that had these women saying dumb ass caddy things about him
Jen, the show where all those women were talking about him like that was Rock's Eligible Bachelors. They are really caddy, aren't they? The whole Messiah complex thing, and that he's too intense. And these chicks are going by what, the videos? Do they know what he's like in real life? WE don't even know, but we still probably have a better clue than them, huh? Those shows tend to be so stupid....what ever happened to VH1 and MTV being music/video channels? I remember the days when that's all they played ALL day/night was videos.

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On