View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 12:29 AM   #54
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Actually...i obviously don't.
If you want to REALLY research my posts...
I have said that while Stapp isn't one of my favorite vocalists, I'm more than just minimally interested in his solo career.
I do however, hate idiocy. Which seems to run rampant here. If someone thoguht he was a little flat, maybe a little off key, it doesn't mean they don't like him. Honestly, I hope he does well. I'd love for there to be two awesome bands to come out of the breakup of Creed. I also hate that everyone who doesn't agree with everyone can't do anything but sit there and bicker. We have differing opinions, we're all different, so what?
As far as over reacting...seeing how your post was a completely nonsequiter jab at Myles with nothing to do with the thread....no.I'm not.
What, am I suppossed to just shut up because you don't like what you think I'm saying? Sorry. No.
And there are a lot of threads that I havent posted in that have had arguments in them. There have been plenty as many that have had me in them, with no argument. And I could pretty much of the same for you, and half the people that post on this board....
I'm sorry that you don't feel strong enough in your convictions to post how you feel, but I do.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller