View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #32
Mrprophetman
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer) Ya know, I have been telling people that this is what Scott Stapp is like for a LONG time and you all know its true, so I'm not one to say I told you so but:
I totally told you so!
Wow. What a piece of nonsense. Get your head out of his butt, would you?

Sorry if that crosses any invisible line because I really am not trying to insult anyone but COME ON. If you can justify this, and spew crap about how ODR is about Stapp (give me a break), you really DO think the guy is a god, and when one thinks the biggest moron in music is a god... one needs help.

I didn't get that anyone was saying ODR was about Stapp, though I've read that Alter Bridge has actually admitted it about some songs. I think the poster was saying that Alter Bridge made everything negative about Creed about Stapp. Hell they have been talking smack about the guy for over a year now. Not a real good way to promote yourself. When every interview they do, they talk negatively about an ex-member, then they ARE making it all about Stapp. Though they never seem to remember that their collaboration with Stapp made them rich men.