View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 09:45 AM   #6
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) Suicide always sucks. I battle with a depression disorder myself, and when those certain thoughts come, suicide seems inevidible. When everything seems to be going wrong, you can't find anything positive to reflect on. Somehow or another, the positive things are all negatives too. I've been on the brink of suicide many times, and it ain't easy.
U know, we have had our differences and no doubt always will, but I am really sad to hear that man. With all sincerity, that sux that U go through that.

I have to say that I have been there many times too. It doesnt matter what even your closest lovedones say, it just cant penetrate, so it breaks my heart that Paul was in that situation and it resulted in him taking his own life.

The whole situation has brought more of an urgency in me to get over depression any way I can or I could end up the same.

Yeh, aussiecreeder, those poor kids hay.

One good thing that has come out of it is plans to promote awareness of an association called Beyond Blue that help with matters relating to depression.

ROCK HARD!!!

Last edited by Sincirr : 03-29-2005 at 09:47 AM.