Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 06:19 AM   #2949
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

The POWER of Belief

Yes today my mind is busy, during the first post I had a vision of this post. In that vision I saw the words "They hate him for no reason".

Then I saw this: "When I enter into a belief system that instucts me that others will hate me for no reason. Guess what? They will..."

I don't know where that came from, well actually I just said it in about negative thinking didn't I? Never really thought of that until today. But it is true if you think about it. If we believe that people will dislike us for something, and with enough focus on that statement, and energy in that vision...then it must come to pass.

So...what that means to me is as I move forward into a more positive approach to life, people that match that vibration will enter my circle. Those who don't match it will no longer want to be in my company because our vibrations differ. There doesn't have to be any hate or dislike at all, only love because if I saturate my mind and body with LOVE, then that is all that can surround me.

This is what I choose to believe. There is only LOVE that surrounds me everyday.

HMMM? Don't you love spontaneous thought? I sure do.

Last edited by Sasa : 02-16-2012 at 07:06 AM.