View Single Post
Old 10-10-2004, 10:48 AM   #19
Wylde-Tremonti
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
in some respects i totally agree with you... Mark's Technique isn't the strongest, but it's come a very long way. You can see the great potential that he has to get better... and i think that that's what makes Alter Bridge Great... Their potential to get better. They're amazing as is. But think about Myles getting more involved in the Guitar aspect. we could be hearing some truely AMAZING twin guitar stuff on the next album. Also, if you look at some of the best and well-known guitarists out there. they really don't have the greatest technique ever... Jimmy page, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray, Kirk Hammet. None of those guys have the Greatest Technigue. if you look at guys that have Super Fantastic Technique Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Michael angelo, Paul Gilbert, yngwie malmsteen... etc etc... NO ONE KNOWS THEM! (at least outside of the Guitar Magazine Circuit)

Jesus + Guitars = Life