View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 01:46 PM   #15
creedfan2334
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
there is no excuse for a poor concert. this is his job. yes, his "office" is different than everyone else's, but does that give ANYONE an excuse to show up to work in the condition that Scott Stapp did on 12/29.

yes, creed is human. we all know that. but showing up to work piss drunk is not showing a sign on being human, its a sign of stupidity in my opinion, because its like u are asking to get fired. i knowe scott is having problems with a lot of things, and i can understand that, but alcohol does not resolve problems like that, it only makes them worse.

and for all of you who think i am a creed basher now, you are wrong. i still love creed, and they will still be my favorite band no matter what happens. but, i am not a cult worshiper of creed like it seems some people are. as a creed fan i have the right to be a little upset and angry when i pay $100 for two tickets to a show where even though 3/4 of the band played well, the other 1/4 still can ruin the show, especially when he is probably the biggest part of the band.