View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Hello Guys And Gals!

Hey there everyone. Long time... I haven't been posting much on the forums because I've been really busy with work. I've finally got some free time so I was going to update the site and forums which have been needing done.

Sometime today, tonight or tomorrow I'll be upgrading the forums to the latest version of the software. When I do that the forums will be unavailable for about 30 minutes to 1 hour.

Once the forums are upgraded I was thinking of reorganizing the forums a bit. Instead of having separate forum groupings for Alter Bridge, Creed and Stapp I was thinking of just creating one forum grouping called "The Music" and having three forums - Alter Bridge Talk, Creed Talk, and Stapp Talk. What do you guys think of that? Yay or Nay? In other words I would simply get rid of the Concert Reviews forums which really aren't necessary anymore since we don't get the amount of traffic that really justifies having a separate forum for that. This should help reduce the size of the main forum page.

I won't do this unless the regulars like the idea. If not, I'll just keep it the same as it is now. Let me know what you all think

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"