View Single Post
Old 03-13-2003, 12:15 PM   #13
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I agree with Dan!
People love "crap music" that sings about drugs, rape, violence etc... For some reason it draws them in. &nbsp;That does not say much about our soceity! &nbsp;
But as for Creed I agree with Dan, people are missing out! &nbsp;I think they are hated by others due to the fact they "did it on their own" and did not need the industry to get them where they are, and to other bands that causes jelousy!!! &nbsp;People for some reason hate Stapp, he is "sure of himself" &nbsp;and a strong thinking man, he stands for everything other men can't seem to get and ALL WOMEN LOVE!!!!!! &nbsp;A good looking, smart, spiritual, soulful man ALWAYS gets the crap, it is plain and simple JELOUSY of others!!!!! </b>

You and Dan are so right, Jen. I feel the same way. Their music has a positive, uplifting message and for some reason (that I don't understand) some people don't like it. IMO, their sound is different than most groups that I've heard so they aren't ripping anybody off. As for Scott, Jen is right. Women Love him because he has a caring, loving spirit and he amazes me with his wisdom and sensitivity through his lyrics.

And welcome to the board, mick. Hope you enjoy it here.

Relearn Love