View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 01:22 AM   #15
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Al Qaeda in Iraq to Pope Benedict XVI: 'You and the West Are Doomed'

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) For the record, "fictitious" group aren't responsible for thousands of deaths around the world.

hey, i may sound really out-of-context here, but i am not sure if AlQaeda realy ever gets to kill thousands of people, as you claimed, and if thats really the case, isnt it interesting that millions of people fear a group of shitbags who kill just less than 1% of what many Governments, like that of USA or Israel kill in the name of Democracy and peace.... so when we say AlQaeda, that to me represents a truely FICTITIOUS group that is used to lure people of many many nations to stay quite and not to protest...... sound almost ironical to me.....it seems you are under the same therapy ........ think about it......

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Why are you so bent out of shape? Why are upset that I posted a very relevent story? You're all pissed that I posted this and saying that this garbage doesn't represent Muslims. I know it doesn't. But the reason why I'm upset is because your peers don't seem to make an effort to refute the statements of the extremists. That's my problem.

as i said before, if some Muslim Clerik, or Government of Islamic country fall below the depths of humanity, and started blamming JESUS CHRIST or HOLY DAVID for all the sins of Christians or non mulims, how would the world react to that.......... think about it......

Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) So, instead of telling me to act more responsible... try saving that for the people who are burning effagies of the Pope and condemning the West... while they're somehow trying to convince the world that violence towards non-Muslims isn't preached.

i wont stop people who are burning the effagies of Pope, those who do it are mostly poor people of nations, in which democracy isnt that well rooted , and voices of people arnt that well heard, or not even heard at all.....so the end up doing these little acts to show their protest.....its a REACTION caused by an ACTION, if you slap me in the face and if i react in slapin my own self back, that wont be appropirate would it be...... think about it