View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 04:20 PM   #11
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Al Qaeda in Iraq to Pope Benedict XVI: 'You and the West Are Doomed'

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i wish i would some day see a topic that actually tells how muslims in general feels like...... i did'nt hear this bullshit that is posted here but only that media has coveyed it to the world over, i wish they do the same for what most of Muslims even in Iraq or Iran or other ARab countries feel like,.... its only you guys by discussing these topics are spreading the wrong words, or maybe that you only get this kind foul messages only, or media people knows what is hot and what is gona sell and media blocks out my voice or other muslims voices , cause to be very honest...no one gives a damn about it in western countires....they just give a damn about what affects their SECURITY, so its an irony that only these ill messages get through to you...... i dont even understand what this topic was posted here for.....

Wait a minute. It's not wrong to start a topic on the Pope's comments, but it's wrong to post this? There aren't any other stories because Muslims aren't publicly denouncing this behavior. Yet, until then... we're going to post the major stories of the day. You're upset about the Pope's words... but you're upset when Al Qaeda threatens to behead the Pope and every other non-Muslim? This is a BIG deal. It's important because Muslims can either allow these extremists to speak for them, or they can take back their religion. It's their choice.