View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #27
giglbeka
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A Creed Christmas

Quote: (Originally Posted by lmaiello) hey!
I'm not sure about the swirl, but I think the crest had something to do with Brian Marshall... He's had the crest tattooed on his arm since the beginning I think...
Yea I hear ya on the swirl. Maybe I'll get it somewere else. I don't have anymore Creed tattoos; however on my other arm I have a Cross of nails with the Christian fish around it-- another 3dish type of tattoo.
I didn't see my tattoo on the computer screen. My tattooist I guess kind of knows my style. He showed me a few tattoos that he's done in the past that had similar effects. We didn't actually know we were going to do itlike that until the stencil was finished on my arm. He said if we do all black it'll look more tribal and sharp, but if we did the shading around it it would give it a 3d pop out look. He explained it to me with other tattoos he did.
Either way looks hot.
My next tattoo is either going to be a torn under the skin John 316 text that's going to show muscle tissue and ligaments and stuff or a really cool alpha omega symbol.

Thanks for your thoughts about the crest. Iīve already seen Brianīs tattoo on his arm, maybe it has someting to do with his former band called Mattox Creed. Iīm just curious who made that interesting shape of the crest.
Well, I think your tattooist was maybe better and more adept than mine... but I donīt mind, Iīm satisfied with the way heīs done it.
Oh, youīre about to get next tattoo, thatīs nice. Personally I wasnīt thinking about getting my next tattoo for the present, but maybe later I found some next design that somehow took me. Please let me know when you get your new tattoo, Iīll be glad to view it. Thanks.