View Single Post
Old 01-09-2003, 12:40 AM   #50
rodirocker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by musicsaves
What exactly is his big mistake? Not handling all the problems in his life the way people think he should? Not performing like a robot or the fan's puppet?
What is it exactly everyone is so upset about? because he left the stage wasted concert time? because people could see his socks? I'd like to know exactly what his sin is.  

imagine if we held everybody in our life up to the standards we set for scott stapp.

His big mistake is being so frickin selfish, not caring about his band members, or the tens of thousands of fans at the show, and go and get butt drunk, making a fool out of himself, becoming an embarrasment to the name Creed, and also embarrasing every hard core fan in the arena. The show was HORRIBLE because of this. you cannot argue that unless you were there. I mean, fans were sitting down and booing him. People wasted a lot of money for this show, and when they left, people felt like Stapp stole that money and ran because that was not a Creed concert, that was a Creed embarrasment.

I only brought it up again because you asked.