View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 02:44 AM   #21
Redeemer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Redeemer Send a message via MSN to Redeemer Send a message via Yahoo to Redeemer
Re: Do you want Creed to continue?

Myles sounds like a dying cat live? Harsh. I certainly hope not, I love AB. And I think Kennedy is a fantastic singer, especially in a day and age where dynamic vocalists are few and far between. Not once have I imagined Stapp's vocals in place of Kennedy's.

I literally have no true opinion either way; I am going with the flow on this one. I missed this past tour because of financial constraints, so I would love to get another opportunity to see Creed play live (especially since it is a dream I have had since high school). That being said, I love AB as well and I would be just as happy if they forged on and left Creed behind.

It is what it is. Ultimately, I want all parties involved -- Stapp, Tremonti, Phillips, [...brain fart on the bassist's name, just crucify Me and get it over with], and Kennedy -- to be satisfied with their lives. That may or may not be possible considering the nature of the situation, but hope springs eternal, etc. etc.