View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 08:29 AM   #1
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Edgewater - South of Sideways

Okay guys... Time for Wind-Up's first debut record in 2004. We all know the single "Eyes Wired Shut" from The Punisher soundtrack. Now it's time to see how the guys make it on their own. Their debut album "South of Sideways" is in stores TODAY!!! (At least Swedish time).

This is how Wind-Up would describe the band:

Quote: (Originally Posted by Wind-Up Records) Five guys and no gimmicks - just straight up innovative modern rock that's poised to storm the music world with its rich, dueling guitars and heavy, melodic undertones. Their debut, SOUTH OF SIDEWAYS, contains 11 powerful and diverse tracks and will be in stores 4.6.04.

Isn't it a little bit ironic...? That I'm the one who posts this thread and I also was the one who posted the "The Punisher: The Album - Release tomorrow" while I can't buy those... Sony Music won't release Punisher here because Daredevil didn't do very well, so I've downloaded instead. And Sony Music will only release Edgewater, Submersed, Atomship and Seven Wiser here if they make it big in US. So come on guys, buy the albums quick so they make succes so I can buy those!

Rock on dudes!
//THE LITHIUM

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor