View Single Post
Old 04-27-2003, 09:31 PM   #95
#1creedfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok, I know that this is a few days old, but, I am just getting things back in order from the holiday. First of all this lawsuit is terrible. It will open a whole can of worms for any professional entertainer, actor, or even sports. Because I didnt feel that a concert was up to my standards, or because I went to a movie and it really sucked, or even if I go to a baseball game and the team sucked beyond beleif and end up leaving--DO I SUE THEM???? Come on America! This country is sick and money hungry!!! This law suit will now be in the books and anyone can follow along with any entertainment function. It is now going to pave the way for more money hungry people and lawyers who want to make a name for themselves. I am so angry over this. And you know what it doesnt even matter that it was with Creed, I would feel the same way about any band or singer that would be involved. Hmmm the Pittsburgh Pirates have only won one game that I have gone to in the past three years, so you know what maybe we should sue them. GIVE ME A BREAK
Just give love to all-Let's give love to all**We've seen our share of ups and downs Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant It feels so good to reunite Within yourself and within your mind Let's find peace there:band: