Thread: Stapp Confesses
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 04:10 AM   #94
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Stapp Confesses

Quote: (Originally Posted by geletmote) WELL Doesnt that make exisiting creed fans feel great?? Thats disgrace for him to say he cant stand those songs and doesnt want to play them, he created them for wat reason then MONEY?? I thought tremonti loved all those songs he wrote im talking about the guitar work mainly, I respect stapp because he still believe there could be a creed reunion, he loves every fukn song and hasnt dissed the songs like mark has even though his gone solo while mark has made his own band his ditched Creed.. Im not impresesed with mark
What's the matter with you? You know Mark only put songs he loves on his records! It can't have been the money, and you know it! He can't stand listening to Creed because towards the end of Creed it was a negative experience for him. And that wasn't his fault! I think it's pretty clear Stapp is the one to blame for that. I'm actually quite sure Stapp is the one to blame for most parts. (My opinion, no one else has to like it). Yes, Flip and Mark may have done some stupid things. Hey, Brian too! But if it wasn't for Stapp's drug and alchol addiction, and the fact that he did, and still does, behaves like an ass, Mark and Flip would've never found themselves in those situations.

I guess you can say Stapp started it, and Mark and Flip ended it. (And for all you who are gonna turn this around and throw it in my face, I'm not talking about Creed in general. I'm talking about Creed's journey towards the end).

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 01-16-2006 at 04:14 AM.