View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 10:15 AM   #9
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
I was thinking last night, can you even imagine not being able to do simple things we all take for grantid, like go to a fast food resturaunt or go to the store!!!!  These poor guys can't even do that!  I know that is the price of fame but after awhile it HAS to get to you!
Jen, I was Christmas shopping at the mall on Monday and I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I was in the toy store thinking "I wonder what Jagger will be getting for Christmas", then I started thinking, when will Scott have the time to shop, how can he shop being so famous, will he have the family get presents for Jagger, and for that matter, how will he shop for his family. I know, please don't throw the whole commercialization thing at me, I agree it's become too commercial. But in reality, he wants the best for his son. How do you provide the best when you don't see your son or your family for long stretches of time?

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.