View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 02:51 PM   #88
sina2b
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) He might be able to tell that IF it had audio as well as visual. There's no telling if it did or didn't. Regardless, even if Stapp did say something(and if he did, that's downright disgraceful) that doesn't excuse violence. I've been called names in the past and have not raised a fist, no matter how bad. The only time I would result to fighting would be in self defense if I were attacked physically first. It would have been just as easy for 311 to walk out and leave Stapp there. I understand that the dude's wife's feelings were probably hurt, but I still don't think violence is the answer.

Very rarely security cameras have audio, even if it had audio how in the world would it capture scott's voice with music being played in the bar and all the other noise that usually goes on in a bar.

And yes your absoloutly right, a mature person would most likely not get into a fight no matter what the situation is but note that it was in a bar, and they were all drinking and a bit out of control. However drinking and fighting with someone who comments rudely on your wife is very different than drinking and breaking shot glasses and walking on people and talking shit to them.