Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #9272
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Thanks I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways
Well My Julie Girl There Comes A Time Away The Sun When One Is Heart To Heart , with the yellow rose HONTESTY This Coming Year My Grandfather God Rest His Soul, As his spirt Lives On In Hontesty He Always Said If The MULE Kicked One It Kicked Theme All, I know Im Slow And Simple If To Simple For The Good Lord To Grant That Wisdom That Makes Even The Simple Wise, I,ve never seen a world in prorgess getting dumber and dumber and more dumber, That I Feel The Cry Out Of Lennon Just Let It Be, which falls into that narrow of you must be to let it be, let the word Of God Be Your Compass, julie i,ve pretty much passed reading on my GED im going into fractions, now, and working on keytrain that is must needed, today, if you therefore get your results my julie girl, i will endure and uplift thee, for the big let down just keep working at it, if you feel confindent in your test, chances our you passed it Loves Ya, ................. :bounce