View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 05:39 PM   #6
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
My name is Hayley

I am 14, my birthday is on Christmas Day i live in Wellington, New Zealand, and it's like mega mega tiny compared to USA and Canada, (basiclly every country in the world LOL) um my favourite band is CREED i love them so much they mean the world to me and they changed my life in a way i never thought was possible but now since i have discovered them my oulook on life is from a totally diffrent view, and a beautiful one at that, and i also love U2, Nickleback, Disturbed, Pacifier, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, System Of A Down, Incubus, Queens of the Stoneage, RHCP, Pearl Jam, there are liek heaps but it would go for ages, i HATE Metallica, Limp Biskut, Eminem, Britney Spears, the list goes on and on ummm i love everyone on here, have made some great great friends *cough* danny *cough* i love EVERY SINGLE ONE of you guys on here....uhh my best friend is Greg (Faceless Kiw) annnnd um i liek drawing, going to the beach, hot sunny days, sunbathing, reading, talking, internet, my country!!! yay! well i think that's about it, well it is, i have talked long enough:P
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006