View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 02:00 AM   #2
DangerousDan85
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
As you know I'm Dan.

I'm 17 years old and just moved to Jackson, TN. I have 3 sisters and my best friend is Scott (SJack5802). I have an awesome dog named Casey. My favorite bands are Creed, Our Lady Peace, Fozzy, Nickleback, and Alien Ant Farm. I am gonna start a home-school program down here soon. As most of you know I've been sick with severe stomach complications for the past year. I play the electric guitar and draw in my spare time. When I'm feeling well I like to play basketball, street hockey, and golf. I love to play video games. I like to read magazines. I am allergic to a lot of foods like dairy, chocolate, and tomato. I am on a pretty restrictive diet. I am a huge wrestling fan and have been for the past 3 years. I had an article published in WWE magazine las year and the year before that I got on the show. I love to watch DVD's and like action, horror, and comedy. My favorite movies are the Terminators, Jaws, Leprechaun, the Star Wars films, and Ghostbusters. My favorite actor is Steve Zahn because he's hilarious. My favorite actress is obviously Natalie Portman. I have a good sense of humor and try to stay positive even with my illness. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I am about 5ft 9 or so and 125 lbs (i've lost a lot of weight with my condition). Creed's music has helped me through some pretty rough times the past year and I thank them for that. I hope to talk to you all more in the future. That's about it.
CREEDFEED RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and GOD BLESS
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Alice in Chains- Nutshell