Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #2669
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread ~All Things

GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS, Matt 3>5>11 Then Went Out To Him Jerussalem And All Judaea and all the region round about jordan confessing their sins But When John Saw Many Of The Pharisees And Sadducees Come To His Babtisim HE said Unto Theme O Genration Of Vipers Who Hath Warned You To Flee From The Wrath To Come And Preached Unto Theme THE GREATER REEDEMER Repentance AND HE Told Theme FOR i SDay Unto You That God Is Able Of These Stones To Raise Up The Children Of Abraham , And Now Also The Axe Is Laid Unto The Root Of Trees , PRAISE JESUS Therefore Every Tree Ya,alls Which Not Bring Forth Good Fruit Or The Law Is Cut Down Into Fire And Ya,alls I Feel Good About What Im Preaching PRAISE JESUS We Our We Walking By Faith Today And Not By Sight We Our Here Today GLORY TO GOD AND PRAISE JESUS Wants So Far Off PRAISE JESUS Verse 11 I indeed Babtize You With Water Unto Repentance But That Cometh After Me IS MIGHTER THAN I WHOSE SHOES I,am Not Worthy To Bear HE SHALL Babtise Ya With Holy Ghost And With Fire We Need His Streneth Today Ya,alls Just In The Simple Things GLORY TO GOD In Him All Things Was Fuifilled Including Our Daily Fights IN Christ I Can Perform All Things Because He Gives Us That Unknown Streneth That With Men Cant Be Done BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN AND AMEN