Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 08:48 AM   #2660
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~The Night Songs

[size="3"][color="Black"]GLORY TO GOD ya,alls they removing The Popes Cast Today Comforting Thoughts To The Dude GLORY TO GOD everybody is in need of a sawbones today Even The Pope That Makes Me Feel Comforted I KNOW he Saying This Cant Be PRAISE JESUS , PSALM 119> Ya,alls 49>55 REMEMBEAR THE WORD Praise JESUS unto Thy Serveants UPON THE ROCK OF OUR HOPE This Is My Comfort In My Affliction JESUS The Proud Still A Going It AND IN ALL WAYS Have We Been Tempted Decline NOT FROM THE LAW We Can Recall HIS Judgements OF OLD And Have A Great Deal Of COMFORT PRAISE JESUS,AND IN THAT TIME Horror Will Indeed Show Its Twisted sting BECAUSE For The Wicked Forsake Thy Law I Have REMEMBERED THY NAME O LORD IN THE NIGHT And The LAW IS Holy This I Had Because I Kept Thy PRECEPTS OH THE SONGS OF THE PRECIOUS NIGHT GLORY TO GOD MATT>17>10>13 And His Disciples Asked Him Saying Why Then Say The Scribes That Elias Must First Come Not The Band Soft Christian brand Of Praise PRAISE JESUS And Jesus Answered And Said Unto Theme ELIAS What A Way To God WE READY Ya,alls PRAISE JESUS But No Ya,alls WE GOING Suffer It Out PRAISE Till Our Appointed TIME Truly JESUS Said Shall First He Come And Restore All Things BUT I SAY UNTO YOU THAT Elias Has come Already And They Have Knew Him Not But Have Done Unto Him WHATSOEVER Listed Like Wise Also The Son Of Man Suffer Of Theme PRAISE JESUS WHATS Great To Know Today Ya,alls The Suffermeant He Went Through In Those Days WAS Greater And Cant Be Compared To What We,ve Been Through PRAISE JESUS BECAUSE HE LIVES AND IS THE CORNER STONE OF UR LIFES Then The Disciples Understood That He Spoke Unto Theme Of John The Babtist GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,ALLS AND PEACE AND JOY BE WITH YA In His Messaure IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN