Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #2656
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~PRAISE JESUS

GLORY TO GOD I Just Love The Precepts On Warfare PRAISE JESUS On Love Faith AND THE TRUTH PRAISE JESUS Warfare Can Be Very Weary And Cousoming To Our FAITH Today AS Long We Have A Closet AND PRAISE JESUS Ya,alls THOSE Kness NEVER Out Grow There Maker Through Our Conflicts No Matter What Stage Or How Far We,ve Come The FLESH Is Always At War With The Spirt Sometimes Its Back To The Garden WITH HIM Where That Cup Did Not PASS From His Precious Trembling Hands PRAISE JESUS PSALM 16>9>11 Therfore Our Hearts Should Be Glad And Rejoice IN HIS HOPE ITS A STRONG THING Ya,alls A Mighty Strong Thing THAT Are Flesh Can Also Rest In That Hope That Same Hope BECAUSE Only He Could Furfill FOR Thou Will Not Leave My Soul In Hell Neither Wilt Thou Suffer Thine Holy One To See Corruption Thou Will Show Me The Path Of Life, PRAISE JESUS LAM>1>19 I called For My Lovers But They Deceived Me My Priests And Mine Elders Gave Up The Ghost In The City While They Sought Their Meat To Relieve Their Souls Sometimes Its A Lonley Walk And Friends And Family become Estanged In Our Lifes If We,ve Loved Theme Or Disliked Theme PRAISE JESUS There Is Still HOPE THROUGH JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR PROVERBS>2 11>12> Discretion Shall Preserve Thee UNDERSTANDING SHALL KEEP THEE To Deliver Thee From The Way Of Evil Man From Theme That Speaketh Froward Things PRAISE JESUS AND GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENETHS Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS