View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 02:27 AM   #25
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Disillusioned) *looks around forum* Nope, I don't see any members of AB in here...who are you talking to?

There is a difference between expressing your opinion and exerting oneself into the position of reprimanding the band...a band with whom you do not personally know, and apparently, have no access to, since you insist on admonishing the people on this board instead of contacting AB directly.

Next time you "quote" me, Disillusioned one...quote/read the WHOLE comment...

Quote: you and others will see...the benign act by those of us posting our disagreement with what has been said, will be nothing compaired to what they will bring upon themselves by their own words if they continue in the direction they have chosen...

when taken in context...you will see NO ONE is refering to repremanding the band...only giving MY OPINION of what i see could possibly happen...don't toy with me by changing the meanings of what i post...been there, done that...didn't work then and it's not going to work now.

i believe i have told you before..anything i post is MY OPINION...nothing more.

TB19...what you say could be true...then again...it's just speculation..altho, like the reasons behind the Creed breakup weren't all because of stapp...the answers in the interviews aren't all the fault of the reporter...there is common link in both places....

no one is trying to change anyone elses opinions by disagreeing with what is posted in the interviews, no reason to...if we can respect the fact that y'all have your opinions, why not respect the fact that we have ours as well...

i don't believe that any of us thinks stapp "walks on water" as you have suggested...but i'm sure he is working on his flying skills... ...haha!