View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #7
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Human Clay...More like Human G....

Quote: (Originally Posted by Redeemer)
I mean, honestly, that artwork was a little overblown. But what wasn't overblown about Creed during that era? Jesus Christ poses, leather pants, Creed Quest... let's be real.

I ate it up back then, just like a lot of other people, but in retrospect that s#!t was bananas. Haha.
from that era, you can see the influnces, of morrison mop, and Bono, from HC, in those years i was still yelling when M, Manson, blew up, you cant rule out Chris, Jesus Christ Pose, that was like the pose, with scott,s pose it was more of a soaring pose, than trying to do a jesus pose, alot a lot of people i think got that confused, because anybody thats ever like been really high in the spirt knows that the first place both right and left arms go is open like wings, its matches Secience, facts of the body as well with spirt, im sure thats what scott was doing, you know i wont rule out the facts study to show thy self aproved, what grabbed me, was the visuals, almost like an interpertation from GOD through visuals, and through all, where you go and where you,ve been the same with a lot of us, Nothing Was Getting Through, no melody could really rich ya, or a song, or where the ones that onced reach time and time and again, was just like standing still for some Reason, But They had away Of reaching, Like No Other Band, PRAISE, JESUS