View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #20
Icedmofo
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: "Creed Live" DVD Review

I gotta pose this question because i just watched the videos from delray for the first time:

Is it possible they are staging the crap vocals and that the world tour will be a complete reversal of what we've been seeing?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but i just dont see how his voice could have changed that much over such a short period of time barring some huge (as in physical) accident.

Drinking and smoking can't effect your voice THAT much over not even a one year period, there's just no way.

Scott smoked in the early days of creed all the way through weathered and it really only started wearing on him during the middle of the weathered tour and that was 6 years of smoking.

Unless it's this new way he's learned to sing that is doing it i don't see how this is even physically possible. He was both healthy and having absolutely no pitch problems in a completely unedited video, and now they're having problems getting him on pitch even with autotune and they're playing the entire set tuned down a step.

I just don't understand it. Anyone have any thoughts?