View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 12:52 PM   #4
Xterminator27
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
MY REVIEW READ IT OR GO TO HELL

I just heard this song and in fact im listening right now for the 3rd time (you have to listen to a song more then once to know if its good or not)

And well mark is great, i kinda wanted/expected something heavyer but this is just one song.

I REALLY dont like the Whooooooo heeee wooooooo haaaa woooooooooooooooo part because it sounds kinda gay, but its not BAD.
The solo was really cool but why the hell did he make it sound like computer Bleeps?? It could have been so much cooler. The song itself is pritty good, I hate how they "digitalize" marks voice in the end because it also sounds techno and wrong.

1. I want scott stapp to sing it and i want them to take out the techno shit. But hey you get what you get and it couldve been much worst and im probly way to Critical because I want creed and it sounds a little "pop-ish"

Its great and good but to me it dosnt level up to the greatness of creed.
well at least not yet...

8/10 (LOL WTF IM A REVIEW CRITYC)
and well its NEW which is kinda better then listening to the same 32 creed songs over and over and over for the past 2 years and im glad the colo is alot faster and harder.
and to be honest the more i listen to the song the more I like it.

But i guess what i really miss is that Funky mysteriouse sound that songs like
Is this the end, Say I, and they all have. Open your eyes seems so mainstream and radio friendly, unlike most creed songs

Its good but its not CREED good

Then shut the hell up and eat your damn lemons!

BUY MY MERCHANDISE
http://www.cafepress.com/xterminator27