View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:13 PM   #55
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Hmm, did the hotel cameras have audio as well as visual?
It would have been simple for any one of these web sites to call the Baltimore cops and find out if an incident report was filed. They might not say anything about the report since no charges were filed, but the last I knew, police logs were still public record. That would indicate the time of the call, the location of the call and a word or two on the incident. It also might indicate who responded to the call. Any decent reporter would try to get something out of the cops who were there, off the record at least, to confirm what the heck took place.

I had thought the same thing, Dogstar. I'd personally love to see this video released to the public, so that we could see what happened. I kinda doubt that'll happen, though, but I could be wrong as the Ashlee Simpson/McDonalds incident security tape was released not too long ago.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) And yeah Titan, Stapp needs 'help'-- but not coming from the others but from himself...

Well, if he has a drinking/drug problem, he definitely needs to own up for it and go to rehab.

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!