View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 07:45 PM   #48
Stappishot
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
:0(

Don't get me wrong I like Scott Stapp. But what we see on t.v. is not the scott we all know when he's not on t.v. It makes u think, does he respect his girlfriend as well? I never believed that scott has straighted up his act, he just seems like he's fake. This is a piece of article I read,

"In fact, one of the first things he said was that he loved to fight. So he started doing shots and breaking the glass on the bar, almost hitting one of our crew guys. My wife and I moved to a table and eventually Scott made his way over and sat down. He was looking for attention. Even before that, he had wadded up a napkin that he lobbed in our direction. It was pathetic, and we tried to ignore him, but it was impossible. Then he made a pretty disrespectful comment to my wife, which I'd rather not repeat, but in no uncertain terms, the word 'fuck' was used. That's when [drummer] Chad [Sexton] walked over."

If he is a man of GOD, and how he changed his life, and relearned love, why isn't he acting like it in the real word, and acting like a jerk in the fake world. Meaning what u see on tv. I'm not happy about this at all!

IN THE SONG JUSTIFY HE DOES LIVE A DOUBLE LIFE.

Last edited by Stappishot : 12-01-2005 at 07:47 PM.