View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 10:42 PM   #30
creedlvr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OMG!!!!!
The most ridiculous part about this is that I am actually bothering to respond to you ... but I assure you, it will be the last time!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed) LMAO, yeah! You do that.
I will!

Quote: Coz obviously you don't understand me. I never said I don't respect newbies, what I said was that the people I was sarcastic at were newbies. Coincidence? pretty much...
Then why say it at all? Do you make any sense at all??

Quote: Stapp isn't holy. Stop treating like if he is. That's why the guy can't take a breath... Just because he had the guts to sing what he felt, (with spiritual insinuations) in a world people don't wanna hear a word about God, people think he's a saint. Maybe he never wanted to be a role model, as I said befote... people took him to this condition.
Who the F!@$! is talking about Stapp?? Have you just run out of things to say in your own defense. You've just COMPLETELY changed the subject!!!! NO ONE was talking about this! AND ... NO ONE ... ESPECIALLY NOT ME ... SAID HE IS HOLY OR WHATEVER OTHER NONSENSE YOU'RE BABBLING!

Quote: Now you can't stand the fact I have "Tremonti" on my nick... you're so wrong in judging me like that ..{text deleted}.. But IF you don't like Mark, I can't do nothing about it... It's not my fault that TODAY he's in the spotlight, not Stapp or Flip...
I could care less who or what you have for a nickname. You have obviously missed the point ... AGAIN!!!! I won't bother to explain it because it won't make a difference. And I NEVER said I didn't like Mark. I have just said that Stapp is clearly the reason I became a Creed fan. Yeah, okay ... I'm saying it's your fault Stapp's not in the spotlight right now.

Quote: Sure, that wasn't polite of me... but at least it was honest. Better than being polite but fake.
How about not saying anything at all if you don't have anything nice to say???

Quote: The frightening part isn't me, but you putting Stapp on a pedestal.
Who said I was?????????
Quote: He fails just like us, non-famous human beings.
Again ... NO SHIT!!!!!

Last edited by creedlvr : 01-10-2004 at 10:46 PM.