View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 03:16 PM   #18
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
oops! I became Scott Stapp! lol! never thought a thread would be about me...

I dunno if I really suck at expressing thoughts, or if you a few people are having trouble understanding what I meant.

For example, on this thread, Colin was the only one who got it.

Since the news were posted at the pit, we talked in a 1000 threads nothing was official. Our only source was Michael. Now why to ask this question, on the very first post of this thread again???

Getting facts straight:

1- Creed is done.
2- Creed is done, but not forever. They just extended their break.
3- Mark has a project along Flip and Brian.
4- Stapp has a project we don't know about it yet.

That's it. Believe me, it hurts me big time to see this happening to my all-time fav band. But we gotta move on, life goes on. I don't like to see people using pink-glasses or in denial about this subject.

But if we keep looking at and thinking about the past, we won't be able to see what's coming in the future. What's done is done. We should leave past behind us, not ahead, and prepare for what's next.

Now, geez... I strongly believe in the paragraph above. I can't understand, if you excuse me, why people don't wanna believe Michael, part because he didn't post here, but on the pit and part because Stapp is the most liked, among other reasons. And you know there are bickering between all creed boards, specially the pit.

Just because I collected a bunch of quotes and made fun of them and the situation, never at the people who posted them, is no reason for all of you to become agressive to me. I don't think I changed... except for my user name, but that is nobody's fault...

And to those who said I'm cocky and acting like I know more than the rest, I never meant to. All I did was gathering Michael's posts around www and using them in my posts. I always posted "Michael said...Mark's brother posted...etc", not "I know, you don't know... This happened...that didn't happen".

But sorry if I expressed wrong and if you didn't see that.