View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 01:34 AM   #8
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) but they dont like each otehr cuz they spilt some milk, i think this is stupid. kinda like
But dude, we don't know what the "argument" (if it was an argument), was about, so you can't just judge by saying it's stupid, because none of us know what it was over. It was obviously something so big that forced them apart, I mean before this, Stapp and Tremo were best friends, they were like brothers, this argument would have had to be so enourmous to make them go their seperate ways, I'm sure. But then again I don't know what goes on inside their heads, inside their personal life.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Scott stapp = sucks without mark and band
Mark tremontie = sucks without stapps singing and help with song wrighting / music writing.
Okay. Have you heard Stapp without Flip and Mark? NO he hasn't done a solo album ever before so you don't know what he's capabale of!
And, same goes with Mark! Have you heard Mark without Flip and Stapp (DISCLUDING guitar solo's!) NO!

BUT, I do know how you feel, we all know how you feel and we all know what you mean, but that's life, you know. We have to accept the fact that they are no longer together, they are doing solo projects, and just look forward to both of them. I sure am, but I am also devestated that this has happened. I want them together too, I want Creed, but if it doesn't happen, then it doesn't happen. Sometimes life's a bitch, and this is one of those times. There's good out of every bad though, the solo projects will be the good.

Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006

Last edited by - hayley - : 01-09-2004 at 01:37 AM.