View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 08:00 PM   #31
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Fr3ak
... dogstar started in on the rage, creedfan didnt need the idiot comment and teri shouldnt even started in. i have a question ? does anyone know when to stop ? doesnt seem that way. id like to know one thing, how old you 3-4 people are.

FYI, Fr3ak, if you read the posts, Creedfannomore? brought up the churchgoing people and I posted my opinion on it, simple as that.. There was no *rage* in it as you say, just my irritation at the comment. The rage came from Creedfannomore?. By the way, I'm quite calm, thank you. I did not take issue with Creedfannomore?'s disappointment, anger, whatever about the Chicago show. I agreed Stapp should apologize and Creed should do a make-up show. I took issue with this person's pointing out that churches bus kids and adults in to hear a *god-fearing* band, as if they should be held to some higher standard. Creed have said time and again that they are not a Christian band. They are a rock band, end of story. People see what they want to see in their music, and that's fine. What bothered me was the sometimes unrealistic expectations of some church-type people, that is all. And my comment was not an *idiot comment*.

Creedfannomore?, I don't *want the gloves off*, as you say. I'm not here to fight. I posted my opinion on something you posted, and you did same, but there's no need to get so nasty about it. Your tone with me and Teri really wasn't necessary. And I'm sorry that your tongue-in-cheek ? at the end of your screen name did not translate in the written word. That happens sometimes.

So lay off Teri and my other friends here. We're not idiots and we really don't need the childish name-calling.