View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Lets See What Verse 19 Saith HAST THOUGH UTTTERLY Rejected JUDAH ? This Be The Tribe We Are Close Too Jason After Rounding There Is A Pretty Good Chance WE AINT GOING FOLLOW That Old Beast Made Of Gold The Word Says Why Has Though Smiten Us And There Is No Healing For Us We Looked For Peace And There Is No Good And Again For That Time Of Trouble No Healing And Behold Trouble These Times Our Reflection Brother A TEST Of Truth there will be many My brother Of Kindreds People We Know strangers As Well That In These Times Will Be Angery Negative Not Understanding The Word Of God, HERE Wit Us If Have Ye Not FLEW AWAY No You Bet They Will Be With Us Lets Look On Verse 21 and 22 Do Not Abhor Us For Thy Names Sake Dont Disgrace The Throne OF THY GLORY PRAISE JESUS Remembear THERE BE NOT A BROKEN VESSEL GOD CANT HEALETH Ya know I Find Myself Today Reminding Everyone and they just looking at me HE IS STILL SAVIOUR AND LORD AND IF WE BELIEVE WITH A WHOLE HEART IT CAN HAPPEN It Happens Everyday GLORY TO GOD His Powers Wonders We Could,nt MAKE IF NOT PRAISE JESUS, Lets Resume Break Not Thy Covenant With Us What IS A COVENANT Its Protection Its A Zeal Something Thats Over Us Always THE LORD THY GOD SAYS I WILL NOT LEAVE YA OH NOR WILL I FORSAKE THEE IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE THE WORD TOLD US SO JESUS OH GLORY I WILL BE OH WITH YA EVEN TO TILL THE END OF THE WORLD And Jesus Said Told Us When YOU SEE These Signs REJOICE, GLORY TO GOD As The Word HAS Always Taught Us And Is Pure Gold WE LEAVE HIM HE DONT LEAVE US Verse 22 Are They Any Among The Gentiles That Can Give Rain ? Or Can The heavens give showers ARE THOU NOT HE THE LORD OUR GOD THEREFORE WE WILL WAIT UPON HE FOR WE KNOW My Brother IT IS HE FOR THOU HAS MADE ALL THESE THINGS So Here Im Just Getting In The Guidelines There You Opend Of The False Prophets And Those Days Of Trouble That Everybody That Think They Going Fly Is Not And For Those Of Us That Know PRAISE JESUS BIG VISONS FALLING On Our Heads BUT It In Simplicty Knowing We Our Being Presevered To Be Stronger And Pray For Each Other Hear Each Other AND FORBEAR ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE PRAISE JESUS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH YA,alls AND PEACE Be Wit Us IN JESUS NAME And jason as always i look foward To the rest of your stuff Enjoyed it so much