View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #52
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Creed Song Confirmed!

Quote: (Originally Posted by King Oropher) I keep having dreams about it. Sounds like a sequel to MS
i find that very sweet indeed, creed is one of those kinda bands that gives ya dreams, like ozzy gave that chick in the shot in the dark video, hard message there, come to the show, and worship ozzy, not a smart one it seems like he had to fully consume here, just to get a simple message in my word, im sure she just felt hung over the show did,nt send her home in that condtion, Lets try to move on, and make the rest of day, no more pain no more tears, no more sprung ankles 5th time already, im following that suit to break it, i will be more carefull, but serious, ya,alls, i feel this is going to be just a creed song , AMEN we can wait, its just one song and means a lot to the guys i asume working on it, brings theme peace, when so much else is agravating, they should take their time on it, really, even if its gotta be put on hold but asumimg it has not been put out, before the tour started, ........ in the greater mystery, of creed,