View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: New Interview with Myles for Guitarist Magazine

Quote: (Originally Posted by CreedSTMP) Sorry about that. here's a working link.

http://www.musicradar.com/guitarist/...terview-260683
Thanks For Posting, 8 pages long of perfection Very Skillfully, i notice guys working with a lot of different stuff, and trying out a lot of stuff, to balance this album, into perfection, and the meassures of a perfect record, the certian songs that have a epic a vibe, they no getting away from it, i promise, the guys wanting to pull out their acoustic stuff, which is the only way i promise you , you going break down that epic vibe.... hope they save that part the epic, sound a missing, i did,nt expect the interview to be this long, but its a beautiful piece of as well to what ever its going be called, AB 3 A Lot Of so much hard work is went into this, you can feel it before you hear it, sounds like everyone needs a long break, which i dont see coming and so ...BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, but one things for sure, Its Sounding Like A Masterpiece Of the way a rock roll was meant to be and nothing less, you feel so much heart and soul, that brings back the birth of rock memories, sweet you got myles talking about G.N.R. And How Its A dream Come True To be playing, with him, which reminds me of Axl, telling everyone he would live his dream by playing with the rolling stones, and so it came to pass, very touching, It,s Just A Beautiful Dream Of all Of Us, the beauty of it when something is finally completed you can feel the pay off, and it sounds like myles is already knowing what direction he wants to go with solo project, great pics as well...... ....