View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 05:17 PM   #45
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
That was my point. Maybe I wasn't clear I believe the information should've been posted with a link so that we can read the information and after reading the link it is no big deal. He broke away from management and they sued for money that they feel he should pay maybe Stapp feels he shouldn't pay the bill and the person sued. People all the time especially people in the spotlight are sued. Then the rehab again no big deal Stapp himself acknowledged being on medication to finish the tour he gain weight etc. I would be surprised if he didn't need rehab to recover. It's just ashame that everything this man does is taken in a negative light. Like I have said earlier Stapp rock on in Miami!!!

RockGoddess no problem I agree you could have posted the information but with a link I think that many Stapp fans myself included feels like why all the negative responses about Stapp this stuff happens everyday. I think that the original post came off very negative and I still wonder about the time of the suit around the time he launching his solo work and it just makes me wonder but your right we just have to wait and see.

Last edited by musiclover291 : 09-14-2004 at 05:23 PM.