View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #6
troyhackney
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Concert: Raleigh, North Carolina thread.

I agree 100% with nagpo's post. Stapp is back for sure. He still has that rare energy that works the crowd into mayhem. His voice did some cracking when they came back out for the encore, but he recovered and made it happen. Tremonti, Brian, and Erock are simple bad ass, especially Tremonti, even though Erock is a very close second. Brian is the forgotten man here, but his playing ability adds to Creed's distinctive sound. Flip, even not being up to par with the rest of Creed, is still one of the better drummers in the country.

I didn't listen to Theft, but have heard some of Skillet's music on the radio, which is MUCH better than how they sounded live. I thought the vocals sounded terrible and that the music was running together. I was not impressed at all.

This was my fourth Creed concert and I loved it as much as my first one. I do wish they would have had the same amount of pyrotechnics as their early years concerts, but they still did a great job with what I am sure is a much lower budget. I look forward to many more Creed days as I could tell that all the band members are enjoying being together again, especially Stapp and Tremonti.